Been awhile. Many posts in my head. For today...
- I'm now officially 5 days into being in my thirties. So far, so good. I don't feel older, just bigger. And I'm pretty sure that's the baby's fault and not the birthday's.
- I just finished painting my toenails red. Painting toenails is generally a ridiculous waste of time for someone who dances barefoot on wooden floors 3+ days a week, and I typically reserve it just for the balmy middle of summer months. Well, folks, summer has pretty much arrived in Wisconsin. And I'm totally loving and simultaneously freaked out by this crazy weather! (P.S. If this keeps up, I keep worrying about how hot it is going to be by the time I have this baby in July?)
- Happiness is a little girl who can't get enough of being/running around outside. Here's my beauty running around the golf course with her dada the other night...
- Happiness is also is my dancing with my "Wednesday guys" - a dance therapy group I lead at an all male group home. With the change in weather we have moved out of the small, musty basement into the glorious sunshine for dancing on the front lawn. There is nothing better than dancing with six grown men on a busy street as cars zoom by, all of them blissfully dancing their hearts out and absolutely unaware of anyone passing by. Have I mentioned that I love my job?
- The stupidest thing people say when they find out we're having another girl = "Oh, so then you will have another so that you can have a boy?" Nice idea, in theory? Faulty logic...last time I checked, if we did have a third child, there is still a 50% chance we'd have a girl. Duh.
- I freaking love these women. I am so in denial that two of them will be leaving me so very soon for far away states. Sigh.
- Why oh why do I always wait until this time of night to plan my class for the next day? And on that note...
Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment