I love cloth diapering. I am so glad that we decided to cloth diaper with Adah, and I could go on and on about the list of reasons why. However, there are a few downsides to the commitment, one being that until Adah gets a little bigger, she has a considerable diaper booty. This is normally simply adorable, but once in a while, the diapers make it difficult to wear certain outfits and/or make it seem like her belly circulation is getting cut off when she sits up. Ouch! We had one of those experiences this weekend, when we tried out Adah's super cutie mini boutique jeans for the first time (thanks, Great Aunt Peg!). Here are some pictures to prove my point...
Adah didn't mind reading in her jeans...
But sitting was another story. An important life lesson for the little girly - the stylish clothes are typically not the most comfortable! Sorry love.
2 comments:
Love these pics! So crazy cute. Glad to see she's reading her book. :-)
b
Yeah, Ione has this problem too!
Post a Comment